We may collect the following categories of information:
- Personal Information: your name, email address, phone number and other contact information that you provide to us when you register on the site, subscribe to a newsletter or submit comments.
- Site Visit Information: We automatically collect technical information including IP address, browser, operating system, date and time of visit, and information about pages viewed.
Use of information
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Service Provision: We process your data to provide access to website content, fulfill your requests and provide services.
- Analytics: We analyze information about site visits to understand how users interact with content and how the site can be improved.
- Marketing: We may use your information to send you information about news, promotions, special offers and other ChanLys related activities.
We employ all necessary security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, loss, alteration or disclosure. All data is transmitted over secure communication channels.
For children under the age of 13, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: your name and e-mail address, but only with your explicit parental or guardian consent.
- Site Visit Information: We automatically collect technical information such as IP address, browser, operating system, date and time of visit, but we do not link this information to children’s personal information.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent unless required to do so by law or court order.
Links to third parties
Our website may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such sites.
Thank you for visiting ChanLys and for your trust. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and providing you with the best experience when using our website.